ONLINE BOOKING RULES AND TOURIST RESIDENCE
1. The reservation is considered confirmed when the required prepayment is made - in the amount and time indicated in the e-mail confirmation of the reservation.
2. RESERVATION ON REQUEST - in the absence of availability of online accommodation, Reservation On Request can be offered. Confirmation of the availability of the deadline (or lack thereof) and information on how to prepay will be sent by e-mail.
3. Guests planning to stay in our apartments with their pets are obliged to report their stay during the booking process. Not reporting the introduction of a pet to the apartment may result in the need to leave the apartment without refunding the cost of the reservation.
II. CANCELLATION AND CHANGE OF RESERVATION
1. Failure to pay the prepayment by the due date will automatically cancel the booking.
2. In the event of cancellation, the prepayment made shall not be refundable.
3. Cancellations or changes to reservations are possible via the link contained in the e-mail or by contacting the Service. Using the link in the email allows you to automatically, immediately cancel your reservation, which in accordance with paragraph II point 2 does not mean a refund of the prepayment.
4. The Guest's unused use of the entire stay as a result of a later arrival than the date of booking or earlier departure does not result in a reduction or refund of part of the payment for the service.
III. FINAL PROVISIONS
The person making the online reservation is responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the reservation form.
The accommodation facility is not responsible for incorrect selection of the date of stay or incorrectly entered data in the form. In case of irregularities that cannot be corrected by editing the reservation, please contact the Reception desk urgently.
In the event of a fault in the facility, the guest is required to report it to EverySky.
Emergencies of a sudden nature will be removed as soon as possible, however if they were not caused by negligence on the part of EverySky, their removal will be possible only by the building manager and EverySky is not responsible for their occurrence.
It is forbidden to use your own electrical devices that generate high electricity consumption.
Contact details are available in the "Contact" tab, at the top of the booking calendar and in emails.
The Guest is obliged to inform EverySky immediately after finding any irregularities or inconsistencies in the Apartment or in the building in which the apartment is located.
Tourist stay regulations.
In each of our apartments we place rules and regulations regarding the location chosen by you.